Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 1

In an effort to force myself to write more, and to take more pictures to decide if I can justify the expense of a digital SLR camera instead of the cheap-o Kodak digital I've been rockin' for the past year, I've launched the picture a day plan. This is kinda ambitious, so I reserve the right to fail.

I want to take at least one picture every day for a year of something I see. Most of the time I'll write about them, so hopefully this will spur me to write more. Here's today;s entry.

This was the window dressing that my employees put up in my office when I was at LDI in October. I came home to a lovely set of My Little Pony drapes in my office. I've left them there. It starts conversations, alright. And says a lot about the industry I work in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are all your friends that cheap? I got tired of the $0.

Salvation Army does great work and is under pressure because of the economy. There thrift stores have become many folks only way to get clothes. And those donations are down. So, if you have the first dollar, at least throw some of you old duds that aren't rags in their donation bin.

Of course my blog is kicking PokerStage's ass in donation. Now off to work a bit on upgrading of content. Can we call it a tie, Falstaff?