Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Really Important WPBT Update

At the request of the Venetian, the Tournament on Saturday, December 8th has been moved to 3PM from 2PM. Please drink more on Friday night to allow for the extra hour before the tourney.

Also, if you haven't contacted me or put your info on the spreadsheet, please do so soon. We are nearing the 100-player mark. There isn't a limit on how many people can play, but I'm trying to keep the venue apprised of our numbers.

See you soon!

12 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Did I contact you I forget? I am there.

Jordan said...

2 of my buddies who will be in town are going to play in the tourney, so consider that, too, Falstaff. And 3pm is MUCH better.

TripJax said...

Only because you said so, I shall drink more on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Drink more on Friday...wow.......fine if I have to, I will.

...........peer pressure............

Unknown said...

My drinking Friday night will depend on my victories at the $5 Pai Gow tables.

mortal_one said...

I am contacting you because I will not attending, and will not be anywhere near Vegas. Can I still drink more on Friday night anyway?

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I think I contacted you already.

Dawn Summers said...

Yeah, put me Karol, and Kearns down for the tourney...where is the spreadsheet located?

PokahDave said...

Count me in. First timer here....I don't know exactly what the hell I am doing but count me in..

Anonymous said...

Although not a blogger myself, I read many and will be in Vegas that weekend. May I play in the tourney? If so, how much is the buy in?

ScottMcM said...

Falstaff I am a go sir! Please let me know what all you need from me

Blinders said...

I will be in town thu-sun. Tourny is a go now that its not at vegas dawn