Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Alright, Aussie, I'm in

So I decided to give the NaNoWriMo thing a try. And I'll be posting my scribbles out there for public consumption, on this site. Why not, right? If you guys will read the drivel I post here, then there's obviously an audience for pretty much any damn thing somebody could write.

So there it is. It's out there, it's begun. I have only the barest idea of what the story is about, but I think it might be a road trip story. Or it might not. It might also be aborted in a few short days, but it might not. Like most everything in my life, we'll keep doing it 'til something better comes along. That's what I told my boss when I started at Barbizon. Next week marks my 12th anniversary with the company.

2 comments:

BamBam said...

Alright Falstaff...

I'll critique yours if... you'll do the same for mine. I see a lot of Foster's lager in our future!

YeeeeHaaaaw...... Ooooops. sorry... I mean HeeeeeeHaaaaaw!

Garthmeister J. said...

Yay!

But BamBam, please pass on the Foster's lager...