Above quote from my favorite author's blog. I got tagged by Ms. All In to deliver seven details about myself and tag seven others. Let's see if I can find seven things that I will share with you that I haven't babbled about here earlier.
1) I first wanted a kilt because I thought they looked cool. I continue to wear a kilt because they look cool and they are really, really comfy. Let's face it, it's a brassiere-level conspiracy that the gender with the dangly bits wears the bifurcated garment as a rule of society. Let the boys swing free, I tell you!
2) I dropped out of grad school and am arrogant enough to think that I may never go back, at least to a program in Arts Administration. I may someday get a Master's in something that interests me, but it's doubtful.
3) I was once flown to Colgate University to be a guest lecturer in a class called "Religious Studies meets Queer Studies." I lectured about a production of Terrence McNally's Corpus Christi that I directed. If you know nothing about the show or its production history, it's worth a Google.
4) My greatest fear is that of being unremarkable.
5) I have never developed a taste for coffee or cigarettes.
6) I was 12 before I ever learned to ride a bike. But I haven't forgotten how.
7) I don't drink brown liquor. But I do have a quart of moonshine by the poker table at home.