Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

There are no Other People, just us...

Above quote from my favorite author's blog. I got tagged by Ms. All In to deliver seven details about myself and tag seven others. Let's see if I can find seven things that I will share with you that I haven't babbled about here earlier.

1) I first wanted a kilt because I thought they looked cool. I continue to wear a kilt because they look cool and they are really, really comfy. Let's face it, it's a brassiere-level conspiracy that the gender with the dangly bits wears the bifurcated garment as a rule of society. Let the boys swing free, I tell you!

2) I dropped out of grad school and am arrogant enough to think that I may never go back, at least to a program in Arts Administration. I may someday get a Master's in something that interests me, but it's doubtful.

3) I was once flown to Colgate University to be a guest lecturer in a class called "Religious Studies meets Queer Studies." I lectured about a production of Terrence McNally's Corpus Christi that I directed. If you know nothing about the show or its production history, it's worth a Google.

4) My greatest fear is that of being unremarkable.

5) I have never developed a taste for coffee or cigarettes.

6) I was 12 before I ever learned to ride a bike. But I haven't forgotten how.

7) I don't drink brown liquor. But I do have a quart of moonshine by the poker table at home.

I tag:

BG

Kat
Haley
F-Train
STB

1 comment:

StB said...

Damn you!