Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Recall info

Well, shit. I've gotta go home and throw away a perfectly (as far as I can tell) pair of contacts, two lens cases and my solution, all because of a little bacteria.

Admittedly the bacteria can make me go blind if I get the infection is causes, so that's why I'm actually listening to the statements that government is making this time around. If you missed it, the CDC issued a warning today to contact lens wearers that use AMO Complete MoisturePlus solution that the solution may be linked to a very bad mojo type of eye infection that'll make you go blind. I know, they've been telling me forever that if I didn't stop that, I'd go blind, but anyway.

So if you use this Complete MoisturePlus (like I do), go home, throw away the solution, your lenses and any contact cases you might have. Yeah, it sucks, but if you go blind you can't look at your hole cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not look at your hole cards ------ and your play would be different, how? ___ Unc P