Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, May 04, 2007

New Site Live(ish)

So I started another website. Nothing huge, just a repository for lighting design photos, resume stuff and some of my scribblings. It's just getting rolling right now, but the eventual home for all my production photos and fiction/poetry/essays will be johnhartness.com. I know, real original, but easy enough for me to remember.

This blog will stay as it is, because frankly I make a little money off of it and don't want to give up the pagerank, plus that's not a poker site. It's just intended for people who want to hire me for whatever freelance stuff they're hiring for to be able to find me and peruse my work. I wouldn't bother adding to any RSS readers unless you're really jonesing for theatre photos. I'm not even adding it to my feeds.

No comments: