Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Other news

If you're not following along in my rehearsal process over on my theatre blog, then you might not know that I've been cast as Petruchio in Taming of the Shrew for Shakespeare Carolina.

Our performance dates are April 19 - 28 in Rock Hill. Come visit and see Shakespeare outdoors, just like in the goodle days. Except no tights. NO TIGHTS. In keeping with a favorite theme of mine and O'Neill's (the director), the show will be designed around old Rat Pack Vegas.

Come see it, it's gonna be good in spite of me. And follow along as I try to learn my lines over in Arranger.

2 comments:

TripJax said...

Congrats...that's awesome man...

BigPirate said...

but I can wear tights, right?