Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Poker plans

For those of you planning to be in the Charlotte/random Carolinas locations this holiday season, here is a list of the pokery events I plan on hosting/participating in. Let me know what dates work for you. I am also open to scheduling other events at other times for out of town guests.

Tonight - my home game.
Next Saturday - 12/23 - my house - home game
Sunday 12/31 - Emily's house - home game/New Year's drunkenness
Monday 1/1 - Bad Blood's joint - defending my BBSOP New Year's Massacre title (likely poorly due to leaking alcohol from every pore)

Let me know if you're in town and if any of those games work for you. If you're around other weekend nights, I can probably make something happen. Or we could just go get drunk. I drink g00t.

And if you're shopping for shit on Amazon.com this christmas, hook a brutha up and click through my link. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but I get a 4% kickback from them.

3 comments:

F-Train said...

What time on Saturday 12/23?

Anonymous said...

I'm there on the 31st!!! I plan on bringing my jammy's and my sleeping bag (no DUI for me!!).

Now to the important question: What kind of alcohol should I bring? I am bringing vodka and/or rum for me, and am open to suggestions of what else might be enjoyed by the populace. Suggestions??

smokkee said...

i get out to Charlotte at least once/twice a year. i'll have to look you up next time i'm out there to see if there are any home games to donk around at.