Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hmmm...

So I'm eating lunch and reading bloglines, when I stumble across a notice from one of my great sponsors - Pokerblog.com. They've got a listing of the televised tapings of the Ultimate Poker Challenge, taping at Binion's next weekend. So I go take a look, and think that $340 is a little more than I want to lay out for a tourney, so I check out the satellites.

Then I get interested.

For $80, you can play a 10-seat tourney that awards 2 seats to the main tournament. So why don't we storm the Horseshoe and load up a couple of these satellites? If we get a full blogger table, we can all throw in our $80, two bloggers will get into the big tourney, and maybe we can all have a tiny piece of their action if they cash.

Anybody interested?


Tags: ,

2 comments:

Joe Speaker said...

I was mildly aroused by the UPC events a while ago when it didn't look like we were having a blogger tourney. Since we are now, my sked will prevent my from playing, but $80 and play on TV?

That'd be a giddyup.

Anonymous said...

Put me in as a coin flip right now, I have no idea what kind of schedule my wife has in her head besides seeing a show.