Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

BONUS CODE IGGYDAMMIT

Aahhh, nothing like cracking open a cold Guinness or 27 and sitting down to post. Get settled in, boys and girls, this is going to get uber.

Wait a minute, after all that Guinness, I gotta go pee. While I go whizz go sign up with Party Poker using Bonus Code IGGYDAMMIT.

Ok, I'm back. Let's get rolling with some of our favorite poker news, this from our friends over at Pokerworks.com.

There's no way I'm actually going to read all the stuff out there, so follow the link.

Wow, that's good stuff. Now here's a great quote from RGP resident curmudgeon Gary Carson.

Sklansky - I'm smarter than you.

Carson - But I have sex with girls, and I'm still smarter than Mason. So bite me.

Gotta love the subtlety of Gary.

In more poker news, other stuff happens other places.




























So it's finally come. The time to come clean about my identity. I know you've all been waiting for this moment for years/months/weeks/days. Ok, I realize you've only been thinking about this for about 17 seconds since you started reading this sentence. But here's the deal. Once and for all, here's a real photo of the Blogfather. Here is my self-portrait.That's right, bitches. I am Poker Champ. This uber-post brought to you by Bonus Code IGGY, dammit! Excuse me, I hear the trashcan near the Sherwood Forest bar calling my name.


Thanks for everything, buddy. See you soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about you in that picture....did you do something different to your hair again?