Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Updates





In the past few days I've had a shot called Snakes on a Plane, watched an amazingly hot bartender pour SoCo down Pauly's throat, had a fantastic meal at the Palm, drank enough PBR to float an armada, brutalized the geriatric nits at the Borgata limit game, sold my chips in a tournament to Gavin Smith for 2nd place money with 17 people left in the tournament, caught a boat on the turn after a loose preflop call in PLO8 to scoop, had my wife robbed at gunpoint (yes, really and no, she's fine), and donated half my winnings to charity.

And the Bash at the Boathouse?

It hasn't started yet.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

oh jealous. (not of your wife - DAMN i hope she's ok! i'd be freakin!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like quite a party. My little brother got robbed by a youth who claimed to have a gun.. it shook him up quite badly. I hope your wife gets over it quickly.

Have another "Snakes on a plane" :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating PokerStage blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Poker Stage Blog is so perfect!
--------------------------
Our www: No Deposit Poker & Free Poker