Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mansion Poker/PokerSavvy Update

So just so you know, this is the single easiest bonus I've ever cleared in my life! I deposited $200 into Mansion using the Pokersavvy link on the right hand side of the page (btw, every time we earn points through pokersavvy, it adds volume to the freerolls they're hosting for bloggers, like the next one on June 28th at Poker.com, so click through NOW end shameless shill moment), planning to clear my bonus in an evening or two.

Well, the bonus requirements are only $50 wagered, which I cleared at about 15 minutes of NL50 action. And the bonus showed up in my pokersavvy account this morning! That's some pretty spanky fast turnaround, and great customer support from the folks at Pokersavvy, too. So check out the Mansion poker bonus from Pokersavvy, it clears in minutes and the bonus from the savvy folks kicks ass! After that I'd recommend the 7 Sultans bonus, which is a Prima site and only takes about 3 nights at the $1/2 limit or higher. I've cleared 3 bonii through PokerSavvy so far and couldn't be happier. I actually still play at Sun, since their bonus was easy and they have a monthly $40 bonus (no redeposit needed) if you get 250 MPPs (each hand raked $1 gets you 1 MPP), which is super-easy to clear.

So that's my advice for the day, and it looks like some of you have already taken me up on it, looking at my signups page. Thanks Special K!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with the above poster. It is best to play for free before trying out a paid site. You never know if you are going to have a bad day or not, but that is a good deal you found with Pokersavvy I am glad you received your credit.


Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million . http://www.CelebPoker.com