Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Merlefest Photos are up!


Jerry Douglas w/Bryan Sutton
Originally uploaded by offtryon.
This shot is of Jerry Douglas, probably the finest dobro player alive today, from a set he played with Bryan Sutton on the Hillside Stage.

Check out the link for more photos of Flux, Bryan, Tony Rice, Peter Rowan and the inimitable Emmylou Harris.

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Douglas and Rice. Sick. Was that Pete Rowan in the crowd too?

Color me jealous, but I'll be damned if I complied to the "dry" part of that festival. You're telling me I can't sip cold beer whilst watching some of the finest musicians on the planet strum the songs of Man on the fragile heartstrings of Middle America?

Fuck all that, yo.

TripJax said...

I'll never forget the times I've seen Douglas. Incredible.