Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, April 21, 2006

WPT Championship Update (not really)

In case you were wondering, anyone who took the under on Pauly’s return to poker blogging was gold, baby. The good Dr. is back in style at the WPT Championship. He’s currently eschewing his typical live blogging for more important pursuits. “I'm using my time at the Bellagio wisely(drinking, gambling, bullshitting with pros, gossiping with my friends in the media, checking out the hot railbirds) and I discovered that you get to see and experience more aspects of the tournament when you are wandering around instead of being glued to a laptop in the corner updating chipcounts like a spider monkey jacked up on crack.”

Welcome back, doc.

Go check out Bluff magazine, too. They employ the Spaceman, so they’re cool in my book.

1 comment:

Fat Dan said...

Hoping for 50 pounds altogether, then reavaluate the situation.

I could see a small wager involved.