Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

New T-shirts and a winning session

If you're not CJ, you might be interested in some of the new T-shirts I have at my Zazzle store, in a more political vein. I'm totally not going to make this blog a political one, we have triclops for that (and if you don't know tri-clops, follow the blogroll, loser!), but I have added one that reads ITMFA, from Dan Savage's coumn (stands for impeach the motherfucker, already), and one that is simply, IMPEACH.

Not to mention the Neverbluff t-shirt, which I think is already on Drizz's Christmas list.

Tonight I didn't lose! Yippee! I won a $5 SNG, and placed 42 out of nearly 1600 in the Stars $5 MTT. For a whopping $19 payout, but it's so far ahead of what I had been doing, I'm frankly thrilled at finishing the night UP $30 for a change. And a late-night IM-a-Shot with the Drunken Master has me ready for sleep.

Later.

1 comment:

CJ said...

By the way... I technically defend my "blinds" with suckouts, not my bluffs. But you're free to defend your bluffs if you wish :-)