Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Completely meaningless update

So, sometimes it’s hard to believe that there isn’t a switch they throw the day of your first deposit to make all your draws come in and keep you coming back, but I guess the truth of the matter is that I’m so dramatically under-bankrolled to play $1/$2 that any variance in my Crazy Pineapple was gonna bring my rush to a quick end. And it did, life evened back out and I’m now even with the $100 I put into the site in the first place, after clearing $10 worth of bonus. That means, however, that in the 100 hands I logged at Paradise, I had a 10BB/100 win rate. Statistically meaningless, but nice for a little ego-stroking. The swings in that game are ridiculous, but I still recommend it for anyone with any knowledge of Pineapple and a bankroll to handle the swings. I’d probably switch a chunk of my play there if they spread a lower limit Crazy Pineapple game. Anybody know who else spreads it and at what limits? I’m happy to use your referral codes if you’ve got one.

Still hacking away at this dance concert – first tech rehearsal went ok last night. We went through three pieces, and I was happy with how two of them looked, and hated the third. That kinda average will get me into the hall of fame, so I’ll take it. We have a week before opening, so I’m good to get all my changes made by then. Looking forward to the next WPBT event this weekend – go see Biggestron for all the details. Not much time to play until then, maybe a little Saturday morning before I jet off to sling chips with nubile Playmates in the evening. No wait, now I’m awake. I’m not going to play cards at the Playboy Mansion like some of my friends who I’m refusing to link out of pure jealousy. I’ll instead be celebrating my parents 50+ wedding anniversary at a fish camp in glorious Rock Hill, SC. For the non-southern heathens, a fish camp is what people in normal parts of the world would refer to as a “greasy-ass seafood restaurant.” Really, guys, I feel sorry for you missing out on my once-in-a-lifetime experience. More like once-in-a-quarter, but anyway. Have fun, and do a couple of body shots for your homies!

No comments: