Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

low-buy-in SNGs & Tussin-X

I take back what I said last night about not playing while stoned.

This is a beautiful combination. I had more fun playing online poker last night than I have in a loooong time. Now I wouldn't suggest playing that at any limit more than a $3 buy-in MTT, but baby, I had me a good ol' time playing the $1 SNGs at Stars last night. When you're stoned off your ass, you'll call with ANYTHING. Course I don't really remember much of the session, but I finished 3rd in a 45-person $1 SNG and ended the night about even, so not bad for dozing (and dosing) mid-hand.

And at that level, you're not playing any worse than anybody else there. Even if you're fucked up and they aren't. Good Times.

Go to Pokerstars and sign up for the Charlie Tournament. Now. This from Iggy -

Rumours are swirling about poker celebs playing in it, too.
All proceeds go to charity, so please, sign up and play with us.
WPBT "Charlie" Tournament
When: THIS Sunday - July 17th - 6pm EST
Where: PokerStars - Listed under the Private tab
Cost: $20 - Every penny goes to charity

See you there.

J

No comments: