Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Been a while - catch up

How pissed am I that I'm not in Vegas to watch the Main Event - LOTS!

yesterday = LONG DAY. Went in at 5:30 to hang & focus lights for Laughing Wild, a show I'm designing because TJ is directing and he's playing Rosencrantz in R&G are Dead for me, so I kinda owe him one. Theory is that we start focus between 6-7PM. Yeah right. I get there and the turntable doesn't work. Or works, but only in one direction. At 7 we start hanging the flown scenic elements and I know my night is blown. I was right. 'Long about 9:50 (gotta be kicked out of the venue at 10), we get the last scenic piece in the air. So I'm blowing off an hour or so of work today to go in and work on the shit I didn't get done last night. Lovely. And I've got a summer cold. Sweet.

No comments: