Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Quick Catch-Up

Getting ready for Merlefest this weekend in the metropolis of North Wilkesboro, NC. If you've never been, and like bluegrass and Americana music, What the hell is wrong with you? Folks like Sam Bush, Bela Fleck, Doc Watson, Alison Kraus and other amazing musicians will be there. And me. Probably wet & cold, but still with a helluva good time. My sister and I go about every year and it's a grat break from everything in the real world. Just play in the mountains with good music and lots of happy people. Anna Karenina closed last weekend - good show overall. Probably some of the best lighting I've done. This is a scene lit with only the one Selecon Pacific 90-degree with a leaf gobo in it. I like it.


No comments: